Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed...

Not a good start for the new year but what to do...had to put it down

Everyday when I wake up I m like new day new chalenges new lease of life..
Really thank God for letting me see the Sunshine(Many dont wake up  to see it ).
But as i get too office(the 1 1/2 hour journey made a little spicy by the gossip that we have at times)
My enthu dips rather dese day takes a really deep dives into the sea :)Feels like woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Reason is really simple :- people have backstabed really hard.
No ones genuine around(exceptions are always there ) but ya when i comes to the growth element ya nobody cares.
All people care if how to get things done out of me nd forget nobody cares.
Like Always taken for granted she is there,she TC of things...
Really feel like taking retirement..

I dont want every day to be the same with the same feeling did i wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Things are just not working out...I know there are many plp out there who are in a much more bad situation than me
and I m thankfull to God that mine is not that bad state but still when will it change is a what God alone can answer.

What I want from God this new year is peace of mind the most this turmoil of thoughts to just cool down.

Hope in the coming days the condition just improves...May be when I groe old I might laugh @ all that i just wrote
but ya right now i m not...


And as it is ending would like to share a funny observation that I had throughout the day..
While travelling to office and back i tend too look out the window nd watch all those people driving nd the most funny thing is through out my journey today i saw many cars that has their dicky pressed in like piche se kisi gadi ne tooka rahega...

Nd now i know God just wanted to tel me babes u r getiing backstabbed better watch out do not trust anyone in office :)

.......Madz

1 comment:

  1. :) ... indeed maddu u and me will have a good good laugh few years down the lane when we re-visit this blog ;)...

    Just remember as i always tell u... its always between u and god and between no one else... Right

    ReplyDelete