Sunday, March 25, 2012

Heritage



Well these days I have taken to watching all Travel& Food related channels(Cant blame the rest of the channels nothing interesting airs these days..not even reality shoes :)).
Ya there's so much of to improvise on GK and see all awesome and amazing places over the world which I may not be able check out (Never know... lets be optimistic )
BUT (Oh the big BUT) OK ya I mean when you see all these place one thing that really come to mind time and again a country with  more than like a zillions years of history has very few places preserved as heritage sites.If  one looks at all those castles palaces Man how well preserved are those places and back home most of these castles, forts have come down  to dust and continue to deteriorate.
Its been 60 + years of being a republic and still there are no funds to safe gaurd our heritage..I guess the generations to come would just live see images and in literal means just pictures as Videos Idon't think have been taken or will ever be taken looking at the condition that these places are in today :( 
I'll try my bit to help save this heritage whatever is in my capacity :)

Regards,
Madhuri

No comments:

Post a Comment