Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 recap

2018 what a year
I say that @ the end of every year 😀
But really this was a whirlwind
It started as a beautiful lovey dovey picture that would realise with a happy ending ... but call it destiny or universe had different plans
But all the bad just helped me grow as an individual
One thing I had on top of my agenda was either switch company or team and I was able to switch team and the new team is real aaaram life , but I think I am not liking it as I have these thoughts now that the old world calls me 🤔
But what a fight it was to move.
I did take my first international trip without parents and all the planning and executions not only helped me gain the confidence that I can explore a new place , make new friends and with no Planning to the tee also one can have fun.
And also thought me what people I would want to be with on trips when I have a chance to choose my travel partner ( some of it would apply to my life partner).
The resolution to write all good things that happen to me dies on its way but in 2019 I plan to get it back on track.
But it’s time to move on so for starters I Need to start back on better healthy routine in 2019 and get fit
Parents health was and still remains a major concern but let’s see how it improves
So good bye 2018 and as I

Board on Flight for 2019
I leave with the luggage of only the best souvenirs from 2018....

On this duration of the 12 months flight

The next stop-overs will be :
Health, Love, Joy, Harmony, well-being and Peace .

I hope 2019 offers the following menu .
A Cocktail of Friendship
A Supreme of Health
A Gratin of Prosperity
A Bowl of Excellent News 📰
A salad of Success
A Cake of Happiness
All accompanied by bursts of laughter......


Before Ends,
Let Me Thank All The Good People Like You ,
Who Made 2018 Beautiful

I Pray, To be Blessed With Faithful Year Ahead.😘😘🍷🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment