Monday, June 17, 2019

A week gone by

A week gone by

It all started with a nice hot Monday morning with Monday blues as I looked forward to get to work finish my day and go for a bong wedding ( one of my bucket list items is to attend weddings of different cultures and traditions ) and as usual I had in mind which outfit I was to wear I did not bother much as i had to just pull it of the hanger and Put it on and dash out.i was relaxed and did not have any buffer time factored in but after I put on the dress I saw ThT from one of the shoulder there were threads coming out but no use I did not have time to change so quick fix dupata to the rescue and i was off to work 
Once I got in fixed my self up good and thn got on with my day. Good part I received compliments throughout as looking nice today Kya special.
When I was time to leave one of my ex colleague whom I did not like who had  changed teams and I happy all of sudden decided to meet the team (this guy was based out of Singapore now moved to states ) and was there in front of me.
Now like the good person I am I went over said my hello and had thought would excuse myself but since I was not alone there things got into discussions with the team .finally I just excused myself and powedered the nose ( as the English sat) and rushed off to the wedding . Lucky me got a Rick quickly and reached the venue 
And as I got off the rain gods had started to slowly shower their blessings on Mumbai city.but I cared less once inside it did not matter 
So I m there at the wedding with all unknown faces felt like wedding crashing but soon mingled with one of the maharashtrian family (the girls best frnd)
And then it was absolute fun . Lot of eye candy as well and one guy did make an attempt to hit on me 
So wedding festivities done , dinner done , wedding reception done  now time to go home and started the ordeal of uber booking after 45 mins of me and one more frnd from work trying we finally got one and were on our way home and ThT is how the day ended.
Come Tuesday still had the Monday enthusiasm carried over But surprisingly except for if any imp msg on watsapp I had not opened up any other social media platform before I hit the gym or even when I was in the Rick to the bus stop to board the bus 
Once enroute after my usual catch up with frnds from Ventura ( the old building office frnds ) I decided to open Facebook Nd first thing I noticed Was a red notification icon on the frnds request section and red icon on notifications. So the min I saw the frnds requesr section blinking the curious cat in me was awakened Nd my finger straight went to check who had sent me a frnd request Nd I was like for a min shocked to see the name it was him and all these questions started to pop up in my mind first let me check if it’s actually him
Tho profile open kiya tho it was him ( ohh him matlab the same guy who had demanded wht am I getting into the marriage Nd wanted a 1 bhk flat in Andheri to Bandra area me tht too loan free)
Another surprise was his background pic on it . I think engagement ka pic tha Jisme ithna make up tha na I felt he looked like vaital minus the long hair ðŸ˜€
Nd nxt question out of jealousy I think was how did he get a girl Nd I still can’t get a descent guy
Nd how did she agree but I don’t care 
Nd thn why is he sending a request now
He had canceled the last one when we no sorry he ended it 
Kya engagement tut Gaya Nd now he wants to try if any of the old flames are ready to take him back 
Or is he just showing off see I scored 
Nd it really got me off focused 
I struggled through the day nd output from my end was like not very fruitful 
When I got home after work I was quite not agitated with dad sharing my no with 2 more guys without any discussion with me just said ok as I was contemplating if I should accept or not the request 
Nd weighing things 
Nd decided to put the issue at hand under the pillow and just sleep peacefully Nd not think of it
Wednesday I woke up Nd thought u should I accept it I have suffered Nd not want to suffer so request declined gave immense relief and I moved on with my day.
But thn by evening my lovely little wisdom tooth decide I want out nd started to trouble rest of my jaw now physical pain did not allow me to concentrate 
Somehow scrapped through the day and got home know the usual meds popes them Nd slept
Come Thursday morning the pain is still there and the dentist visit is inevitable so while I m there I m talking to my life coach and he asks me a simple question to keep an objective mind and analyse why is the deal not sealed yet wht is missing 
One thing before I miss he also called me a good conversationist somewhere middle of our talk 
And ThT got me thinking 
A what I want and y has it not worked yet
( I m still thinking)
So the dentist suggests the tooth has to be removed by surgery and it has to be done soon 
So i fix up Saturday nd get back home nd login for work 
An very important meeting is lined up it does not go well and i have another whirlwind of thoughts 
Though I m not the target for all the criticism but I take it to heart as the team had worked on it
Also other hierarchy politics ThT is going which was bothering me which I tried to ignore again sets the mind ticking so I decide to speak to my management definitely time now.
Wrap my day with the thought 
And Friday morning is all I can think how to put forth my arguments and tell my LC
And my LC( life coach) gives some suggestions how to tackle it
So a bit change in direction helps me shape up the conversation and my manager heres me helps device a plan and we both know some of it would work
It’s Friday so traffic is bad on my way back come home with a feeling yes it was a good day tell my LC about it and then prepare my mind for the tooth extraction 

But my LC question on seal the deal is still there but not today I tell nd then go off 

Come Saturday 
Go to the dentist get the tooth removed come home to a nice tub of ice cream cold  icepack to message Nd soft food ThT I don’t have to chew at all.
And all pampering Nd best no marriage discussion 

Come Sunday again same old Saturday repeat 
But evening me again a bit of hic hup on marriage thing but dad gets my point but unka fikar is valid 
I also tell him through out the day I did chat up on messenger with 2 of them
And they are cool let’s see . 
So end me I call it a day and done ThT is how the week went by 
Nd yes my bong frnd did msg me saying she was really happy i came for the wedding and I told her I felt likewise ThT i did go ☺️and I did irritate my LC to tell me his one wild experience but he is a TNC

No comments:

Post a Comment